What's New in One Click LCA December 2022?
In December we had 2 releases, this article concerns Release 1.
Check out the release notes below. If you want to read more details about the December 1 release, download the PDF file from the attachment.
- Structural templates are automatically assigned for designs in Carbon Designer 3D
- RE2020 tool officially passed the French government audit
- Manufacturing localization version 2.1 becomes the default localization setting
- New: Downloadable result to publish EPDs with PEP Ecopassport
- SSO is available for testing in a sandbox environment for enterprise customers (instructions in release notes)
Early design & Ecodesign
- Carbon Designer 3D: Public templates that affect the structural frame of the building are now assigned automatically in the background, making it easier for the user to create new designs.
Building & Infrastructure LCA
- Our RE2020 tool has officially passed the official audit process set by the French government. Tools are validated for a period of at least 2 years.
- New: Manufacturing localisation method new default (v2.1) - much improved over the previous versions (V1 and V2). Changing the method in existing projects will change your results. More information at Using Materials Manufacturing Localisation
- In November we added around 900 new EPDs and updated around 1200 existing ones. A good number of existing EPDs are updated with EN15804:A2 data.
- SYKE and Boverket were updated, while one new database was added (World Steel Association). Additionally, we added 27 new infrastructure constructions and 19 new MEP constructions for data centers.
Product LCA & EPD software
- New: Downloadable report to publish EPDs with PEP Ecopassport
- New: Templates and usability improvements for EPD generator tools
- New: EPD templates and data lists for Rainwater Screens & Mineral Wool Insulation.
Download the full release notes in PDF format
Please download the attachment below to view the full release notes in PDF format.