What is the Saint-Gobain Architecture Student Contest?
The Architecture Student Contest is an international competition based on Saint-Gobain’s vision of sustainable buildings . It was first organized in 2004 by Saint-Gobain Isover in Serbia, and became an international event in 2005. Today, it attracts more than 1,600 students in 32 countries. The competition is a great chance for architecture students to gain professional experience while discovering the importance of sustainability in modern construction. The success of your project will depend on the ways in which it enhances the health and wellbeing of your building’s occupants while reducing the use of carbon, energy and resources. Ready to be part of the game?
For more information on this contest, please check the Saint-Gobain website at
What is included to the student contest license?
- Level(s) Life-cycle Assessment tool, reporting on a range of environmental indicators.
- Business & Expert license features
- Carbon Designer, an early-phase baseline tool.
Which Contest Is Supported?
- Saint-Gobain Architecture Student Challenge 2022
How do you access One Click LCA and activate your project?
- You will need to register an account on the One Click LCA platform
- You will need to create a 'building' project
- You will need to activate your project
Step 1. Register an account on the One Click LCA platform
Step 2. Create the right type of project
Step 3. Activate your project with your provided key
- After activation, you can access the project for 365 days.