Building LCA Academy Onboarding
The One Click LCA Building Life-Cycle Assessment Onboarding can be started 24/7 at the One Click LCA Academy, our online learning platform. The course consists of theoretical material for understanding Building LCA and material regarding software functions and features.
After you have enrolled in the One Click LCA Academy you are recommended to book the kick-off call with one of our Customer Success Specialists to discuss the start of your One Click LCA journey.
The link to book this is available in the Academy Onboarding Course.
Start Online At Any Time
The chapters in the course are designed to ensure steady progress and understanding of One Click LCA. The course itself takes around 3 hours and focuses on the must-know elements of Building Life-Cycle Assessment and One Click LCA functions. You will receive a link to enrol to the Academy via email.
Complete the course by reading through the study material and passing the quizzes. Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to download your certificate of completion right away.
You can find a direct link to the course here:
- Module 0 - Welcome and Program Overview
- Welcome & Program Overview
- Planning For Your Success!
- Course Updates and Feedback
- Module 1 - LCA Basic & Terminology
- Life-Cycle Assessment & Carbon Studies
- What is an EPD?
- Types of Data Used and Available
- Module 2 - Software Navigation & Getting Started
- Introduction to the software and its features
- License setup and management
- Project parameter setup
- Module 3 - Data Input
- Explains the input forms in the calculation tools
- Talks about everything from building materials input to calculation period and building area
- Module 4 - Importing Data
- Import process and automate data input
- Import through Excel (direct import) and Autodesk Revit (plugin import)
- Importing data from Carbon Designer 3D.
- Module 5 - Results
- Results page navigation and graphs
- Generating reports
- Comparing designs
- Module 6 - Company Account (Optional)
- Explains how to create private data, including constructions and classifications
- Module 7 - Support & Training
- Contacting Support
- Setting Up Calls
After the successful completion of the course, you will be able to download your certificate right away.
- Only on successful completion of the course, you are eligible for booking your Q&A call with a Customer Success Specialist. The link to book this meeting is available at the end of the onboarding course.
- During the Q&A call, you are recommended to book a follow-up meeting directly with the Customer Success Specialist for one month later.
If you have any questions before or during onboarding, please don't hesitate to Contact Us.