What's New in One Click LCA September 2022?
Check out the release notes below. If you want to read more details about the September release, download the PDF file from the attachment.
- API returns impacts for all LCA stages, for both Building LCA and Product LCA projects
- New! Simplified Global Life-Cycle Carbon tool for non-Expert users
- Speed up planning across your company with private templates for Carbon Designer 3D
- Product LCA: Balance biogenic carbon for A1 raw materials & A3 packaging with a simple, automated feature & Easily model losses in material quantity during A5 Installation
- Compliance: Thousands of new datapoints to help you calculate carbon emissions more accurately & Whole life carbon assessment tool now compliant with Green Mark in Singapore
Building & Infrastructure LCA
- NEW! New Simplified global life-cycle carbon tool
- Private templates for Carbon Designer 3D
- Finland - New reference building for Carbon Designer 3D with SYKE carbon impacts
Global data & compliance
- Thousands of new datapoints to help you calculate carbon emissions more accurately. These include over 2500 new datapoints and 7 new MEP constrictions.
- New! Singapore - Our whole life carbon assessment tool is now compliant with the Singapore Green Mark certification standard.
- France - Updates to the RE2020 tool
- Japan - Updated life-cycle carbon tool with Japan-specific data for transportation and repair rates.
- Infrastructure - New End-Of-Life method for infrastructure projects
- Material-locked end of life method has been improved to improve D-stage calculation
- Netherlands - Milieu Prestatie Gebouwen tool now supports Private Classifications
Product LCA & EPD software
- Balance biogenic carbon for A1 Raw Materials & A3 packaging with a simple, automated feature.
- Easily model losses in material quantity during A5 installation
- Multiple quality of life improvements for report generation
- Updates to the ILCD export XML
- Improvements to the new EPD description questions
- API returns impacts for all LCA stages & other quality improvements
Download the full release notes in PDF format
Please download the attachment below to view the full release notes in PDF format.