What's New in One Click LCA July 2022?
Check out the release notes below. If you want to read more details about the July release, download the PDF file from the attachment.
- Continued performance and quality improvements
- Multiple new and updated public templates to cover all structural frame options and regions in Carbon Designer 3D
- Product Carbon Footprint report is now available for all EPD tools
- New information query is available in EPD Generator for EPD Hub
- Lots of new EPDs, generic datasets and MEP constructions
- Updates to national calculation tool RE2020 for France
New Product Carbon Footprint (CFP) report
Included in all EPD tools. A quick way to create a self-declared carbon footprint report of your product.
Building Compliance Updates
France - RE2020: Validation for new typologies, RSEE update and ability to import materials from an RSEE
Netherlands - MPG NMD3.0: Reuse is now getting accounted in results as per NMD requirements
Carbon Designer 3D Updates
- New templates for Carbon Designer 3D to cover all structural frame options and regions, including:
- Seismicity-related structural frame scenarios
- New US/CA regions using local average EPDs instead of One Click LCA generic data
- Italian & Southern Europe region
- Increased GFA limits for new designs
EPD Generator Updates
- New Product Carbon Footprint Report
- Available with all licenses and EPD tools
- A visual, easy-to-understand one-page report
- Self-declared, no need to wait for verification
- Click 'Create PDF' to download
- New info query in EPD Generator for EPD Hub
- 5 new generic data points for liquid chillers, photovoltaic panels and a variable refrigerant flow (VRF) system
- 15 new lavkarbon concrete profiles for Norway
- 32 new MEP constructions
- 800+ EPDs since mid-June
Download the full release notes in PDF format
Please download the attachment below to view the full release notes in PDF format.