What's New in One Click LCA June 2022?
Check out the release notes below. If you want to read more details about the June release, download the PDF file from the attachment.
- Continued performance and quality improvements
- Updated Revit plugin, compatible with Revit 2023
- Improvements to EPD tool import process and submission process to EPD Hub
- Lots of new EPDs and generic datasets
- Updates to national calculation tools for the Netherlands, France and the United Kingdom
- Coming Soon! NMD 3.0 LCA tool for infrastructure projects in the Netherlands
- Coming Soon! Product Carbon Footprint report for all EPD tools
New & coming soon! - New Product Carbon Footprint (CFP) report
Included in all EPD tools. A quick way to create a self-declared carbon footprint report of your product.
Building LCA Compliance Updates
- France Several updates to the RE2020 building LCA
- EPD Hub and Mitsubishi added as new source databases. Thousands of new data points including over 100 new generic datasets including galvanized steel, aluminium, fan coils options and much more
- Improved response time of design creation in the new Carbon Designer 3D tool
- Coming soon! - The United Kingdom B4 impacts will include waste treatment and transportation of replacements in the GLA tool. Update on transportation impacts reporting in PAS2080 tool with HS2 extension. These changes will be implemented on June 24th
- Coming soon! - The Netherlands NMD3.0 tool for infrastructure LCA projects and numerous updates in the NMD3.0 LCA tool for building projects
EPD Generator Updates
- NEW! Improved excel template for data importing. Download here: Excel Import
- Improvements to submissions of EPDs to EPD Hub
- Improved response time for results page and detailed reports creation
- Coming Soon! - New info query in EPD Generator for EPD Hub
Coming soon! - 10 languages fully supported
- Significant updates to translations for the supported languages. These updates will be gradually implemented until the end of June
Download the full release notes in PDF format
Please download the attachment below to view the full release notes in PDF format.