What's new in One Click LCA April 2022?
In the last four months, we have been brewing some major improvements and new tools that we are excited to share with you.
- One Click LCA now runs on AWS Cloud: for faster response times and cybersecurity improvements
- NEW! Carbon Designer 3D: visualise & optimise carbon before you start drawing
- NEW! Bentley iTwin integration
- One Click LCA EPD Generator is now pre-verified for EPD Hub, a new & cost efficient EPD program
- More flexible data importing process
- Continued cybersecurity improvements
Carbon Designer 3D
Introducing Carbon Designer 3D - an improved and visualised version of the popular Carbon Designer add-on. With the new tool, you can estimate embodied carbon with just building type and size. Compare and visualise the carbon performance of design alternatives. Get buy-in from early stages.
NB: Carbon Designer is a new product, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for details and to get access.
Building LCA Compliance Updates
- New Zealand national construction database BRANZ is now integrated (1093 resources)
- Sweden Several updates to the Swedish Klimatdeklaration building LCA
- Japan New tool & language version for Japanese market
- Numerous tool updates, thousands of new datapoints & white goods generic datasets
EPD Generator Updates
- One Click LCA is pre-verified for a new, cost-efficient EPD program: EPD Hub
- New averaging feature speeds up EPD creation with inputs from multiple products
- One Click LCA now generates INIES-aligned French FDES document
Download the full release notes in PDF format
Please download the attachment below to view the full release notes in PDF format.