Improvement requests or changes to the platform can be submitted through various means, e.g. answering any of our feedback surveys however also just by contacting our support team.
The majority of improvements and changes to One Click LCA are based on client feedback and while we would like to implement everything you are asking for, we are getting hundreds of requests on a yearly basis. For this reason all our requests are screened first by our product managers, they are the ones who will review the requests and plan them in with our software developers.
Improvements to One Click LCA process
The process for handling improvement requests or suggestions is as follows:
- You send a request for an improvement to One Click LCA (either survey or email).
- Customer Success or Business Developer evaluates the request, if what is requested is already possible, we will elaborate on that.
- Customer Success or Business Developer has noticed that the requested improvement is something new, and create an internal ticket to our Product Management team.
- Our Product Managers will review the ticket, and decide if or when this will be planned in.
- As we generally track who requested a specific improvement, once the request has been fulfilled you will be notified.
As we deal with a large number of requests from our customers, it is difficult to promise if a specific improvement is in before date X. We generally do not communicate dates unless our Product Management team has planned in the work for improvements to be processes.
Which improvements have we added before?
We process a number of improvement requests every week, these can be smaller changes or changes to languages in the software (as we support more than 10 languages). Bigger items will be included with software releases, of which there are a fixed number annually. The updates we have introduced can be found under their corresponding articles:
Weekly updates to the platform (when worth mentioning)
Bigger updates to the platform are provided with software releases