Make sure you have the things listed below before starting:
- Bentley iTwin.
- One Click LCA account and license with Business features to be able to import data
Bentley's iTwin Platform integration with One Click LCA allows you to take Quantity Takeoff Reports created using the iTwin Reporting Platform and export them to One Click LCA for convenient Life Cycle Analysis. iTwin Platform enables the incorporation of engineering data created by diverse design tools. A summary of the design data is exported through this integration, allowing you to gain insights into the environmental impacts of your infrastructure project.
How to set up and use the Bentley iTwin Integration
1. First you will need a Report. See iTwin Reporting Platform documentation for guidance on creating a Report. The Report and associated Mapping should contain all the elements and required properties One Click LCA's Life Cycle Analysis.
2. When ready with the Report, acquire an access token from One Click LCA using their APIs. Contact email@example.com for guidance on the One Click LCA API.
3. Finally, export your Report to One Click LCA. This may take some time. An endpoint is provided to monitor export progress.
4. Once the export is complete, return to the One Click LCA portal to view results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please sign in to leave a comment.