Release Notes Highlights
Check out the release notes below. If you want to read more details about the November update, download the PDF file from the attachment.
- Quick Save feature - New Quick Save feature enables users to save their latest input to the project, without recalculating all their results after each edit.
- Optimizations - Additionally a range of optimizations have taken place in the backend of One Click LCA and further optimizations are being prepared.
Business & Expert users
- Mapping memorization from plugins - Users can now save mappings that are made inside plugins and then imported to One Click LCA.
- Rhino & Grasshopper plugin updates - Major updates to both plugins have been done. More information on their respective pages. Rhino Integration & Grasshopper Integration. The new versions of these plugins will be available soon.
- Descriptions can be added to groups & Private Constructions - The grouping and private constructions features now allow inputting data to the description field.
Compliance and tool updates
NMD 3.0 updates
- Datapoint scaling has been updated for both NMD 2.3 converted data and NMD 3.0 data.
- For category 3 data, the safety factor has been applied in the relevant stages.
- Unit switching is enabled for products which allow it.
- Precision is further increased by minimizing rounding for small quantities.
- Range of improvements in the tool including smaller calculation, data handling and graph updates.
French Carbon Designer Updates
- Carbon Designer is now accessible in the RE2020 tool and includes the following updates:
- Extended scope and related calculations to include a range of lot forfaitaire data and new constructions.
- Direct calculations of ICconstruction based on inputs in Carbon Designer
- Defaults are adjusted to have data aligned with RE2020
- E+C- data remains in the tool as alternatives and can be used with relevant tools
Other Building LCA updates
- DGNB tools: All appropriate EPD data has been enabled
- New LCC tool for building elements is now available
- Net Zero Tool: Reused materials checkbox functionality has been added
- Green Star: The tool now requires only the Australian area definition, which is used as an alternative for the Carbon Heroes benchmark.
- Coming update to the LEED tools: Transportation and waste treatment for replaced materials will be added in all LEED tools. Results will change for resaved projects (Friday 12th of November 2021). A separate notification has been sent out regarding this update.
Other Product LCA Updates
- EPD tool now allows importing data to all queries
- Environdec's GWP-GHG is now exported to the detailed report of the pre-verified EPD generator.
- A5 data can be classified as A1/A2/TRACI
- A5 Installation materials query now allows users to also EPD data points
- Fixes to visuals in documents generated by the software
Download the full release notes in PDF format
Please download the attachment below to view the full release notes in PDF format.