Release Notes Highlights
Check out the release notes below. If you want to read more details about the August update, download the PDF file from the attachment.
First of all, we changed our company name!
- Editing quantities in constructions - Users can now edit quantities of materials in constructions directly in the materials query without having to first unbundle the construction
- Construction variations - Users can start creating a variation of a construction by directly editing an existing construction in the materials query
- Editing multiple parameters - Users can now edit a range of parameters for multiple materials at once (eg classification, service life, comments etc)
- New plugins for Tekla Structures and Trimble Connect
- Carbon Heroes Benchmark - New profiles are now available in both building LCA and GHG tools.
Compliance and tool updates
Compliance updates for building LCA
France - The first audited version of RE2020 tool is now available
Sweden - Klimatdeklaration tool has now a Carbon Designer model with Boverket data, and the tool now includes additional results with average Boverket data.
Norway - Futurebuilt ZERO tool is becoming available soon and will be added to Expert licenses on request
EPD tool updates
- Construction and constituent export - Constructions and their constituents are now exported to the background report for simplifying EPD verification
- Quick Start Templates - Now enabled for the EPD tool and enable a project to be started by copying a standard template
- Verification points - Users can choose to show/hide verification points, jump directly to the desired one from a list, and each point can also be shared as a link (license required)
- Additional transportation impacts - These can now be modelled specifically for A1 and B stages
- Mass balance - New Mass Balance table allows ensuring that input and output flow masses (of any type, solid, gaseous and liquid, also for data not captured as masses), can be compared to ensure 100 % consistency of flows
GHG reporting updates
- Ecoinvent data - Users can now access Ecoinvent data (separate license is required)
- Allocation - In the GHG Reporting Scope 3 tool, allocation possibility is now enabled for selected queries. Can be relevant for CDP, GRESB carbon reporting to GHG protocol
- Copying data - The ability to copy data from another design is now enabled
- GHG Reporting tools covering Scopes 1-3 in all categories - Now available as per user licenses as well as add-ons to all LCA and EPD subscribers
Download the full release notes in PDF format
Please download the attachment below to view the full release notes in PDF format.