Temporary license for training purposes: If an organization has a commercial license, a request for a temporary training license can be made to support. The request will be approved if the training license is intended to teach using One Click LCA for any of it's modules or raise awareness on construction sustainability related topics.
Once the license is created, the designated tutor manages the license. The tutor will have a license key that will be given out to the the participants. With this license key, the participants can start a new project on the training license. Each project is licensed for the duration of the training session.
If you wish to request a training license, please contact our support team with the following
- Topic and intention of the training session
- Required tools and license features
- Duration of the training session and estimated number of attendees
What does the temporary training license include?
This depends on what the training session covers but generally, it is:
- A calculation tool or multiple calculation tools (e.g. Building LCA, Product LCA, Infra LCA, GHG reporting) and tool add-ons (e.g. Carbon Designer, Building Circularity, Global Carbon etc.)
- Expert license features
The participants of the training should not contact support directly, unless they are commercial users of One Click LCA. Questions need go through your tutor.
How do you get access to your training license?
- Your tutor will need to have requested the training license from our support team.
- You will need to register an account on the One Click LCA platform
- You will need to create a project (the type depends on what is covered in your training)
- You will need to activate your project
Step 1. Your tutor will need to have requested a training license
In order to use One Click LCA for for a training, a license will need to be requested and made first.
Licenses for training purposes are available for free if you have a commercial license. If you do not have a commercial license it will be judged on a case-to-case basis.
Step 2. Register an account on the One Click LCA platform
If you are participating in a training you will need to register your own account. Please use your educational or work email address for this so that your tutor can recognize you easily.
- Navigate to our website and create an account on the One Click LCA platform. Do not forget to activate your account by clicking the link in your inbox. You can also register an account by clicking this link
Step 3. Create the right type of project
Depending on what topics are covered by the training, create the correct type of project by selecting '+Add'.
Fill in all the required information, and click 'Save'.
- Most commonly this is a 'Building', 'Infrastructure' or 'Organization' project, however it can also be a 'Product' project.
- Once you have created a project and filled in the needed information, click on 'Save'. Make sure you do not start a trial or planetary project.
Step 4. Activate your project with your provided key
Your tutor will have a license key which he or she will share with you.
- Either on project creation or once you have saved the project, you will be able to fill in a license key.
- Activating this project will ensure you can start with your calculations and the tutor will have access to your project. After activation you can access the project for 1 or 2 semesters, depending on the agreement.
- The license keys which are provided have a limited validity. In case you do not activate your project on time and have an expired license key, your tutor will be able to provide you with a new key.