Release Notes Highlights
Check out the release notes below. If you want to read more details about the May update, download the PDF file from the attachment.
Compliance and tool updates
Compliance updates for building LCA:
- GLA Whole Life-Cycle Carbon & Circularity - All requirements are fulfilled, including easy export and future discounting. - Please note: discounting scenarios where a product is replaced multiple times in the assessment period has currently a known issue, and does not provide correct discounted results. This is being fixed.
- NMD 3.0 (Netherlands) ready to use - Compliance approved and data update processes are now in place.
- RE2020 methode dynamique BETA - Numerous method updates, incl. methode dynamique
- Klimatdeklaration - New tool meeting legal requirements is available and will be available soon to Swedish customers.
- NEW Interior Design tool, Net Zero Carbon Tool and new European Infra Carbon tool.
- LEED ID+C - All LEED tools now allow for a variable service life setting, ensuring they can be used for LEED ID+C Credits
- DGNB International 2020, Verde Edificios 2020 & Life Cycle Carbon - North America (Metric Units) - released previously.
Compliance updates for EPD Generator:
- One Click LCA EPD Generator is now pre-verified for The International EPD System for all Construction products and can be used to publish EPDs under the International EPD System as of now.
- New EPD tool categories for Plastic-based & Ceramic, Clay, Gypsum, Limestone and Porcelain-based products.
- Compliance with ISO TS/14067 for Taxonomy and other associated regulatory needs supported
- Quick start templates & updated project creation process allows for starting projects faster with standardized settings (Expert feature)
- Import Quantity Updates Only to support easy update of material quantities from same BIM model (Business feature)
- Autodesk Revit 2021 compatible plugin - New plugin was released in March. New version upcoming for Revit 2022
- Rhino and Grasshopper plugins - New plugins were released in March. Refresher update is upcoming.
Major database updates:
- New databases Boverket (SE), SYKE (FI), INSIDE/INSIDE (NL), Ecoleaf (JP), Plastics Europe (EU)
- New datasets 3200+ material datasets
Download the full release notes in PDF format
Please download the attachment below to view the full release notes in PDF format.