In order to create your first calculation project in One Click LCA Planetary, you need a user account.
Do not share credentials, user accounts are personal.
Creating an account requires a working email address.
Please check your Spam folder if you haven’t received the email.
If you don’t receive the email and it’s not in your spam folder you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Register your user account
Each user has to register on the One Click LCA Planetary registration page. To activate your account, click the activation link that has been sent to your email after filling in the registration form.
Registering your free user account takes only 1 minute and it’s the first necessary step to start using the software.
2. Log in
Users can log in to their account by following this link.
- You can also find a link to the login at the top right corner of One Click LCA website.
- Your login details are your email address and the password you chose upon registration.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can get a new one sent to your email by clicking “Forgot your password”.
3. Select basic account settings
Please choose your language, unit system and regional settings.
4. Create your first calculation project
Choose “Planetary project” as the type of project you wish to create from the list and fill in the setup information for it.
5. Fill in basic info about your project
Insert info about your project location and type. This info can be edited later if necessary.
6. Creating more projects
All following projects can be created by simply clicking '+ Add' button.
If this article didn't answer your question, please post to our One Click LCA Planetary Community Forum.