When should I choose One Click LCA Pre-Verified EPD Generator?
First, ensure that your required product category(ies) are supported.
This is an offering for the Customer who wants to deliver Type III Environmental Product Declarations in compliance with EN 15804, ISO 21930, ISO 14040, ISO 14044 and ISO 14025 in a streamlined, efficient manner while ensuring high quality of the deliverables. You buy the entire solution from us and we manage the entire delivery and publishing process.
Choose this option if:
- You want to have transparent, clear and fixed low prices for the entire delivery process of EPDs
- You want to offer your own supply chain an affordable and easy to use solution to deliver product EPDs for your projects
- You have no or limited experience with the EPD process and want to have experienced LCA professionals to review your data
- You want to have an experienced LCA professional review your work before it is submitted to the third-party verifier
- You want to have a single point of contact and responsibility for the compliance of the results and deadlines
- You are able to gather, input and document the product manufacturing data and product information for your products
When should I use the One Click LCA EPD Generator without pre-verified status?
Generally, this is for you if you intend to work across any number of product categories.
This is an offering for the Customer who wants to calculate their LCAs independently and deliver Type III Environmental Product Declarations in compliance with EN 15804, ISO 21930, ISO 14040 and ISO 14044 and verify them for ISO 14025 compliance. This offering is typically suitable for a Customer with experience calculating and publishing EPDs, or significant LCA experience.
Choose this option if:
- You want to choose and manage your Product Category Rules and EPD Program Operator yourself
- You want to choose and manage your independent third-party verifier yourself
- You want to take full responsibility for the compliance of results with targeted PCRs and standards
- You want to spend time choosing and buying all services separately and manage their delivery
- You want to be solely responsible for compliance, outcomes, costs and deadlines