With the license manager function you can:
- Add and remove users from licenses
- Grant access to all current and future projects on a license at once (with read-only, modifier or manager rights)
- Release floating licenses when users may have forgotten to release them
How Do You Manage a License?
In a few easy steps, we will explain how you can add users to a license if you are the license manager.
You will have to be added to the license as a license manager by our support team, this is usually done during the license activation. If you wish to change the license manager, please contact support
1. Navigate to 'Manage', and select 'Licensing'.
This will open the active licenses you are a license manager on.
Step 1: Navigate to 'Manage' and click on 'Licensing'.
2. Select your active license (click on the name of your license)
Once you click on your active license it will open the license page, which will allow you to add users to your license.
3. Add or remove users from the license or projects, or release the license
Adding or removing users from your license
In the first field the license manager(s) of the license are listed. If you wish to change the license manager or add another license manager, please contact our support team.
In the field 'license users' you will be able to add the users of your license. For this, they do not have to have an account yet. In case they do not have an account on the One Click LCA platform, the system will send them an email notifying they have been added to the license by the license manager, and that they are requested to register an account on the platform. Upon registration, they will immediately have access to the license. Clicking on the 'Delete' button will remove the user from the license.
Adding users with access to all projects on the license
In the field 'users with rights to all license entities, you will be able to add the users that need access to all existing and future projects on the license. In order to use this feature, they will have to have created an account on the One Click LCA platform first.
Step 3: Add the users to your license
How do you release a floating license?
Navigate to the user list while in the license manager function and find the list of 'Currently floating users'. These are users who have currently checked out the license and are possibly working on assessments at that moment.
By clicking on 'release' behind their name it will ensure the user is no longer using one of the floating license seats.
- Note: If you force release the license and a user has not saved their project, this may lead to losing project data. Use this function with care.