This feature is available to all Business and Expert license users, however, your project must have at least one tool which is linked to the Carbon Heroes program.
What does this feature do?The Carbon Heroes Benchmark gives you a unique benchmark analysis from over a thousand buildings which have used One Click LCA to record their life cycle analysis.
How do you see the Carbon Heroes Benchmarks?
- The project must be linked to a Business or Expert license.
- The project must be using at least one tool that is linked to the Carbon Heroes program.
- Excluded are component analysis tools and certain tools which have mandated use of datasets (such as MPG or DGNB).
In the Carbon Heroes Benchmark includes are:
- Embodied Carbon results only (A1-C4), no operational carbon.
- New Construction projects which have been completed, and verified by One Click LCA staff for consistency, completeness and plausibility.
1. How to get the Carbon Heroes Benchmark in your project
- Ensure all mandatory query forms are filled in, this will ensure enough data is present to generate the Carbon Heroes benchmark.
- If you have multiple designs, the design with the latest RIBA/AIA score will be shown by default.
- By clicking on 'Select Design', you can display the Carbon Heroes score for other designs.