This feature is available to all Business and Expert license users, however, your project must have at least one tool which is linked to the Carbon Heroes program.
What does this feature do?The Carbon Heroes Benchmark gives you a unique benchmark analysis from over a thousand buildings which have used One Click LCA to record their life cycle analysis.
How do you see the Carbon Heroes Benchmarks?
- The project must be linked to a Business or Expert license.
- The project must be using at least one tool that is linked to the Carbon Heroes program.
- Excluded are component analysis tools and certain tools which have mandated use of datasets (such as MPG or DGNB).
In the Carbon Heroes Benchmark includes are:
- Embodied Carbon results only (A1-C4), no operational carbon.
- New Construction projects which have been completed, and verified by One Click LCA staff for consistency, completeness and plausibility.
1. How to get the Carbon Heroes Benchmark in your project
Follow these steps to add Carbon Heroes benchmarks to your project.
- Ensure all mandatory query forms are filled in, this will ensure enough data is present to generate the Carbon Heroes benchmark.
- If you have multiple designs, the design with the latest RIBA/AIA score will be shown by default.
- By clicking on 'Select Design', you can display the Carbon Heroes score for other designs.
You should now see Carbon Heroes Benchmarks appear on your project page as shown below:
If you click on the question mark, you will get more information about the retained sample size in this particular benchmark group. If you click on the benchmark group itself, you can select other benchmark groups to compare your project against.
2. How to get the Carbon Heroes Benchmark in your project overview
The design in your project which has the latest RIBA/AIA stage will display it's Carbon Heroes Benchmark score on the project overview page.