What does the coursework license include?
- The EN-15978 Building LCA tool which allows you to perform a whole building LCA.
- Business features (including all import options)
Students are not allowed to contact customer support. Questions go through your tutor.
How do you get access to a coursework license?
- Your university will need to have purchased a license
- You will need to register an account on the One Click LCA platform
- You will need to create a project (the type depends on what your university has purchased)
- You will need to activate your project
Step 1. Your university will have to purchase a coursework license
Step 2. Register an account on the One Click LCA platform
- Navigate to our website and create an account on the One Click LCA platform. Do not forget to activate your account by clicking the link in your inbox. You can also register an account by clicking this link
Step 3. Create the right type of project
- Most commonly this is a 'Building', 'Infrastructure' or 'Organization' project.
- Once you have created a project and filled in the needed information, click on 'Save'. Make sure you do not start a trial or planetary project.
Step 4. Activate your project with your provided key
- Once you have saved the project, you will be able to fill in a license key.
- Activating this project will ensure you can start with your calculations and the tutor will have access to your project. After activation you can access the project for 1 or 2 semesters, depending on the agreement.
- The license keys which are provided have a limited validity. In case you do not activate your project on time and have an expired license key, your tutor will be able to provide you with a new key.
Start using One Click LCA!
Students using the coursework educational license do not have access to email support!
All guidance is available in the Customer Support Center. Coursework educational license allows only the main user to use email support and customer kick-off training can be purchased additionally.