Updates for all users
- Projects in the United States now have to specify the state and in Canada, the province.
- New building type “Data center” is now available. This allows adjusting data center relevant automated checks and benchmarks
- Two-factor authentication introduced to enhance account security. Two-factor authentication will prevent illegitimate access to your data. It is implemented with one-time generated passwords that are sent to the user's email in connection with login. Two-factor authentication will be requested periodically, or when a login attempt is suspicious.
- On the results reports, also the main result table is now collapsible. This allows quickly skipping to another section of the results report.
- Swedish tools (MB3, NollCO2) now have the BSAB classification applied. This can be used for completeness checking of building scope for example.
- Several user interface elements were clarified, in particular for texts
- Non-Latin letters fixed for project and design names
Improved bad mapping protection for data import (Business and higher)
Several improvements for bad mapping protection were implemented.
- Any mappings reported as bad are no longer offered as default mapping option.
- You can immediately remove your own irrelevant, outdated or erroneous mappings
- Numerous reported bad mappings have been removed
Carbon Designer update for Expert license users
Expert license users who work with Carbon Designer can now choose from their own private construction library to be used in Carbon Designer structures. This allows expanding the standard library and using customized, best-practise based structures in early design optimization.
Carbon Designer now allows for private constructions to be used.
To use private constructions in Carbon Designer, both One Click LCA Expert and Carbon Designer licenses are required. Private constructions are created under the Company account, and they can be accessed by all users who are added to the Company account. Further adjusting layer thicknesses is also possible for all private constructions where layers are expressed as area and thickness.
Only constructions that are classified as qualifying (e.g. CML or TRACI) can be used. Construction has to be defined in the same unit as the relevant construction element in Carbon Designer to be usable.
Users who create user accounts using the predefined company account email address format are proposed to join the company account automatically, but this has to be confirmed by a company account main user.
Circular economy tool
The Circular economy tool now generates automatically local transport distance-based carbon emissions data. This is required by HQE Performance Economie Circulaire. Calculation happens using the data inputted in an associated LCA tool (if one is used), otherwise using selected default distances.
Transport carbon intensity in the Circular economy tool