In order to create your first calculation project in One Click LCA, you need a user account. Please note that creating an account requires a personal working email address, and it is prohibited to share credentials.
If you have not received the welcome email, please check your spam folder. If you still have not received this email, please contact email@example.com
How To Register and Set Up Your User Account
1. Register your user account
Each user can register on the One Click LCA registration page. To activate your account, click the activation link that has been sent to your email after filling in the registration form.
Registering your user account only takes one minute and it’s the first necessary step to start using the software.
2. Log in
Users can log in to their account by following this link.
- You can also find a link to the login at the top right corner of the One Click LCA website.
- Your login details are your email address and the password you created upon registration.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can get a new one sent to your email by clicking 'Forgot your password?'.
3. Select basic account settings
Please choose the appropriate unit system and language settings for your account.
4. Keep up to date with the latest features
The service is constantly updated and you are welcome to join our user group on LinkedIn to be informed of the new features available. For an overview of the latest available developments, you may also join one of the free public webinars based on your area of interest.